The South East leaders of ADC held a strategic meeting to deliberate on the adoption of ADC by Former President Obasanjo’s CNM and other strategic partners and political parties, and the way forward.
The meeting which was held at the national Chairman’s DIVINEGRACES Country Cottage at Awka, Anambra State on Sunday, 20th May, 2018 reached The following resolutions;
1, To thank Former President Obasanjo and other strategic stakeholders, who we may not be able to mention, for their wise decision to adopt the African Democratic Congress ADC and the enormous trust they repose on the founding national Chairman of our party, our son Chief Ralphs Okey Nwosu.
2. The leaders of ADC in the South East assure all stakeholders that their trust is well placed; that they should rest assured that our commitment and passion are in alignment with their patriotism, and good aspiration of all Nigerians. It is a known fact that the government of APC has failed in the core responsibilities of any government as the security and welfare of the people have deteriorated monumentally.
3. We are committed to using ADC to bring Ndigbo back to mainstream and national politics. In this regards, we pledge to work and put in our best effort and resources to colour the South East with ADC. We shall use the ADC symbol of handshake to reach out to every Nigerian to bring back friendship, love, unity of purpose, and use power in our diversity to make Nigeria a model for Africa, investors haven, and the darling of the world.
4. We remain committed to the avowed vision of the leaders of this country from the North West, North East, North Central, South West, South South, and South East to use ADC and the coming elections as launch pad to bring in new generation of leaders into governance concourse of the nation. We appeal to all these well-meaning leaders to continue their mentoring and guidance as we journey in this our nation building pathway.
5. The South East Leaders of ADC endorsed the policy proclamation of our strategic leaders to avail 30% of all positions to women and youths respectively, and call on youths and women across Nigeria to embrace our great party to hone their skills, talents, and leadership that such inclusiveness avails them.
6. We call on all well-meaning patriots in the South East and across Nigeria to join ADC. The door is wide open to accommodate everyone. In ADC everyone has ownership; As we say in ADC “everyone is a VIP.
7, We urge all patriotic Nigerians of voting age to register and obtain their PVC and be ready to use their votes to effect the needed change in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
Signed Signed: South East ADC and CNM Leaders;
S/E Zonal Chairman ADC Chief Paul UmeNsofor,
Bar Nlem Ignatius (Imo State ADC Chairman)
Bar Kelenna Obonna (Abia state ADC Chairman)
Mrs Stella Chukwuma ( Enugu State ADC Chairman)
Pastor Frank Agumadu (Anambra ADC Chairman)
Mr Udume Samuel Evo (Ebonyi ADC Chairman)
Comrade Okonkwo Ifeanyi ( CNM Anambra)
Hon Nkem Ukandu (CNM Abia)
Comrade Mathias Okinya Zonal Publicity Secreatary ADC and CNM)