The Federal government have on Friday, March 30, 2018 released a list of people who had allegedly looted the nation.
The list was releases by the minister of information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed during a press conference in Lagos.
In a report by channels TV, the list contains names of former PDP chieftains who are currently being tried by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission, EFCC on various corruption charges.
Lai Mohammed was quoted saying, “The PDP has challenged us to name the looters under their watch. They said they did not loot the treasury. Well, I am sure they know that the treasury was looted dry under their watch. Yet they decided to grandstand. This shows the hollowness of their apology,”
The names released by the FG as reported by Channels TV include:
1. PDP CHAIRMAN UCHE SECONDUST
2. Former PDP Financial Secretary
3. Former National Publicity Secretary Olisah Metuh
4. Dr Raymond Dokpesi, Chairman of DAAR Communications
5. Former SSA to President Jonathan, Dudafa Waripamo-Owei
6. Former President Jonathan’s Cousin Robert Azibaola.